- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
This is a brand new role, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our newly created loss prevention and security team! The loss prevention officer will be responsible for all initiatives and daily tasks associated with loss prevention and safety management directed by the Loss Prevention Manager to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our employees, customers and company assets.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional uniformed security presence
- Provide excellent customer service (greeting customers with a smile.
- Conducting Loss Prevention audits and store daily checks.
- Deterring theft and criminal activity by maintaining a proactive Security presence.
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with store management and staff.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
- Monitoring CCTV to identify internal/external theft.
- Communicate effectively via radio to resolve incidents.
- Ability to work 5/7 days per week, must be able to commit to working weekends.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a retail environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong awareness of surroundings and high attention to detail.
- You should hold Front Line Security Guarding, Door Supervision (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates or be willing to attend the training).
- First Aid Certificate (desirable but not a requirement).
- Previous experience working within a similar role within luxury retail would be of benefit.
- customer service
- safety and security