- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
Browns Fashion are currently seeking a talented and experienced Womenswear Specialist to join the wonderful team at the Flagship South Molton Street Boutique.
Working across some of the most sought-after iconic and up-and-coming luxury Womenswear brands, you will become a true fashion specialist and thrive to provide excellent styling and personal shopping experience for your customers.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for driving sales and engage with clients, the ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer journey and elevate the customer experience, resulting in meeting and overachieving the set sales targets.
This is the perfect opportunity for a confident individual, who builds rapport and clientele with ease.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding one-to-one customer service to all clients, in line with Browns standards.
- Build and maintain loyal clientele, being accountable for customer data collection and management.
- Maximise use of the VIC room, by planning and executing personal shopping/styling appointments with your regular clients.
- Demonstrate and share strong brand and market knowledge with clients and team members.
- Provide styling advice, by offering Browns unique and exclusive product range and amaze customers with unique choices.
- Offer a multi-channel shopping experience to your clients, ensuring a seamless and augmented service.
- Work towards achieving personal sales targets and contribute to the overall business targets.
- Monitor customer shopping behaviour and stock performance and provide valuable feedback to store management and the wider business.
- Identify potential Browns VIC clients and work closely with our VIC Manager to strengthen these relationships, finding new ways to engage and delight customers.
- Take initiative with performing daily store operational tasks, such as keeping the shop floor well presented, stock checks and counts, etc.
- Use different communication techniques to ensure the best customer experience and maximize selling opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with store management and the rest of the team to ensure effective and collaborative working environment.
- Knowledge of Browns Fashion processes and procedures with regards to shop-related activities and company policies.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a multi-channel luxury fashion retail environment.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed sales targets, with particular emphasis on conversion, upselling and cross-selling.
- Natural at client relationship building and strong interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service.
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to style clients, offering a unique approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen interest in fashion trends, designers and news and passion for merchandise.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous.
- customer service