- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A premier PE firm tailored to real estate investments is looking to bring a Transactions associate on board.
It is a great opportunity for any Investment banker looking to move into a buy side role.
Develops and maintains financial models and/or underwriting for use in evaluating potential investments;
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including their respective financial and organizational structures, review of legal documentation, analyze past and future performance,
- Evaluation of unit or portfolio acquisition opportunities;
- Carry assigned duties to manage the many facets of bringing a deal to funding, including presentation to final investment committee;
- Possess strong communication skills in which to create concise written presentations
- Assist with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- Strong academic background, preferably in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years of as an analyst in investment banking, real estate or finance role (real estate experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a mastery in excel and ability to create in-depth financial analysis via models
- Highly organized and exception attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of data
- Ability to manage and effectively present information
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree from credited school
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.