- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
M365 Exchange Online Technical Advisor - Customer Service & Support
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
About the Role…
Technical Advisors (TA) serve as Technical resources for our support delivery teams. They deliver unique value by collaboratively working with our frontline and escalation engineers to assist and resolve customer problems, provide proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and create self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience by working closely with support teams. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Ensure we meet or exceed Microsoft 365 service suite Customer’s support service quality in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Guide the assigned support teams to ensure progress on deliverables, consistency in approach, share best practices, and collaborate on quality initiatives to enhance service delivery.
- Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will materially improve the quality of the services, decrease costs associated with delivering them, or will otherwise improve the services from a technical and/or business perspective
- Build successful partnerships with the suppliers that deliver Front Line Support and Microsoft Escalation teams acting as a bridge
- Work and Lead the respective Virtual Support Teams (PODs) within the new and modern world of support delivery to drive fast incidence resolution and high customer satisfaction rates.
- Drive customer insights to be channeled to the Serviceability/supportability teams and Office 365 Product Group.
- Work closely with Escalations Services and readiness teams to build the future best in class deliverables (Trainings, Whitepapers, Webcasts, Community Posts).
- Drive customer facing and proactive workshops to educate customers on the tools and troubleshooting techniques ,where possible.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.