- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to fight crime? We are looking for a hero to help us fight e-commerce villans. Will you be our Machine Learning superhero?
Creative Group's Tech mission is to provide one scalable and data-driven platform to instantly recharge and top-up digital value anywhere in the world.
Your contribution to our mission:
We are constantly monitoring planet earth for bad villains. And we have discovered increase of them that want to attack our part of the world.
And it's a big challenge for us to fight them alone and find all the different ways they are trying to hurt us, but it is happening! They get hold of stolen credit cards and try to take digital value from us and even stole our XP.
And we need another hero to help us fight those villains. We have some weapons at our disposal, such as a Snake, Sagemaker, Legacy bows, etc.
Do you think you're our next Machine Learning hero?
Do you recognise yourself as:
As a AI/ML Engineer, you are great with building smart algorithms for detecting fraud in an E-commerce environment. You are extremely comfortable working with Python to create amazing, optimised and very efficient coding that can be implement in Sagemaker.
In this function, you will have to efficiently collaborate with development, IT, Fraud Specialist, Data Platform Team in order to optimize the workflow and validate the data.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it..
Is to provide a stable, fast, reliable and self-learning system that can help prevent Fraud within our web-shops. Not only will you be responsible for helping to build such a system, you will also be helping with the architecture and the future of ML within CG. You should always be ready to current environment, help our business become more automated, smarter in the way we do business and also enjoy the challenges we’re facing daily.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in using Machine Learning
- Demonstrable experience with Fraud prevention, preferably in the E-Commerce
- Guru in Python
- Hands on experience with AWS stack (Sagemaker in particular)
- Experience with Automation
- Strong analytic skills
- Love collaborating
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- 100 colleagues, 24 nationalities, 2 officies;
- Free lunch and great coffee
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges