- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
You will ideally be located within a commutable distance of: Newland, Madresfield, Leigh Sinton, Mavern, Poolbrook, Worcester, Ledbury or the surrounding area.
Circa £32,000 + Overtime + Days Based + Progression + Training + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking to join a well-established company who provide you with excellent training opportunities and the chance to progress your career into Management?
On offer is an autonomous day's based role where you make up your own day and have the opportunity to build your skills and career with a specialist manufacturer who will support your development.
The company work with a variety of clients from a range of industries and are well known for providing an excellent service which guarantees them repeat business. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to ensure their high standard of service can always be provided.
This position would suit an Engineer with a Mechanical background who is looking for a stable and long-term position where you can develop a career.
- Maintenance of machines to ensure production deadlines are met
- Opportunities to progress with a well-established company
- Long-term and permanent days based position
- You will ideally have experience in a similar role and a strong mechanical background
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial
- Looking to grow with a successful company
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston