- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- SURREY SURREY
Management Accountant (ACCA or CIMA Qualified), Redhill, Surrey £40,000 to 45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable financial services firm based in Redhill in Surrey. An opening has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join their active and vibrant team. This is a great role for an individual seeking their next fulfilling challenge in a friendly and supportive environment with further progression prospects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a smooth running of the accounts function as a whole, assisting in month end, cash flow management, process improvement and various adhoc tasks as instructed by the Financial Controller. Your skillset to succeed in this position must include advanced Excel, a financial service’s background and extensive management accounts production.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant role:
- Budget and forecasting
- Monthly sales ledger closing
- External audit assistance
- Adhering to accountancy standards
- Reviewing monthly reporting packs
- Adhoc project related tasks
The key requirements of the Management Accountant role:
- Full Accountancy Qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 2 years experience within an all round accounting role
- Strong Excel skills
- Team leadership qualities
- Able to work accurately in a fast paced environment
In addition to a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000, the successful Management Accountant will receive an excellent benefits package including generous pension contribution.
If you are interested in this position in Surrey then please click apply now for immediate consideration.
- ms project