- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry. In the planning and execution excellence team, we create effect at our clients by combining extensive knowledge in supply chain management with profound SAP supply chain experience as well as a strong understanding of implementation. There is a strong demand for competences within supply chain management and being able to support the supply chain process with SAP. Therefore, we are looking for talented graduates, who want a career in management consulting, and who would like to join our team.
Job content – Change with Impact
The job content varies, but includes:
- Analysing supply chain networks and processes in a data-driven way and defining new concepts for optimising the supply chain
- Taking part in implementing defined concepts within forecasting and demand or supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory optimisation, Lean warehousing, segmentation etc.
- Turning business requirements into SAP supply chain implementation projects
- Training and education as part of improvement projects
- Establishing and driving improvement projects within net working capital optimisation, stock reduction, service level improvements etc.
We are looking for people who
- Have recently graduated with a master’s degree in engineering, logistics or supply chain management, business or similar and are in the top of their class
- Have a passion for supply chain management and are not afraid of working in the touchpoint between business and IT
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are fluent in written and spoken English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- Have the ability and the desire to design and facilitate workshops
We expect that you are flexible and co-operative, and that you can work independently under changing conditions. You are free to challenge us, and you must be willing to learn from experienced consultants. You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity and are both analytical and empathic. In the future, you see yourself in the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.
What do we offer?
We offer an attractive performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues. We work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility and support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create Change with Impact.
How to apply
As part of the application, we would like you to upload/record a short video (max three minutes), where you answer two questions. This is a way for us to get to know you better early in the recruiting process.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.
Get in touch
For further information about the position, please contact Steen Bech,+45 2338 0005.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Camilla Nielsen,+45 2888 9190.
Visit ourcareer siteto learn more about a career at Implement Consulting Group or learn more about ourCopenhagen office.
- ms project
- project manager