- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The gTech Professional Services Ads Team makes sure that our external advertiser customers are able to grow their business with the full support of Google's Brand and Performance products. Our suite of products is growing and Technical Specialists help us understand exactly what our customers need and develop solutions to meet those needs.
As a Manager of a team, you'll lead a group of advertising and technology experts who provide technical consulting and implementation for our biggest customers. You'll make sure your team serves as Google experts and identifies new opportunities where our products can better help our customers' businesses.
In this role, will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product Management, and other cross functional teams to deliver scalable services for customers. You are a leader with management and technology services experience and the ability to use your quantitative abilities to make effective and strategic decisions that improve our service offerings. You are extremely customer-focused, work well within a fast-paced operations group, and think about solving business problems at scale.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in people management. Experience leading technical teams.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, as a lead or individual contributor, running technical engagements up to C-level.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree or PhD in Business, Engineering or Information Systems.
- 8 years of work experience with Internet products and technologies.
- Experience in digital advertising and AdTech products.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Manage a high-performing team that provides excellent operational support and consultative services at scale to Google’s advertiser customers, while ensuring the successful acquisition and retention of top talent.
- Be accountable for the development and deployment of the team strategy. Work with Product Management, Sales, and Engineering to ensure strategic alignment with customer needs and coordinated execution of the South East Asia market’s goals.
- Assist with complex and difficult client escalations in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute on large internal and external high-impact projects and initiatives.
- Manage and communicate processes and metrics to enable a highly transparent, credible, and impactful functions.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate