- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- AMSTERAM, NETHERLANDS
The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 80+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive a more data decision driven culture within the team. Thus, we want to scale up our analytical capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, investigate new market and business model opportunities.
We are looking for a Manager Ecommerce Projects who independently drives Ecommerce projects across the whole Ecom value chain.
- Autonomously scope and manage Ecom projects across interdisciplinary teams and ensure progression within challenging timeliness, using appropriate project management tools and methodologies.
- Regularly report overall project status, structure project streams and project governance, identify deliverables, backlog management, project planning, budget controlling, and prepare management presentations.
- Be the Go-to-person for the different Ecom departments to support them during projects.
- Build business cases and ROI models to ensure positive financial benefits or strategic fit of projects.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow the Ecom business and/or further strengthen its USP based on consumer / market behavior/ research, evolution of new tools and technologies and competitive benchmarks. Always stay uo-to-date on Ecom trends and innovations.
- Structure and build Management presentations.
- 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting and/ or a project driven Ecom function
- Good understanding of Ecom specific tools & technologies
- University degree from a leading business school/university
- Experience in fashion, apparel retail or consumer goods industry is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional complex projects
- Outstanding people, relationship and team working skills; and ability to interact with different levels of a multi-cultural, international organization
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detail level while keeping strategic perspective in a highly dynamic work environment
- Independent, hands-on, able to prioritize, results oriented and structured
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Passionate about work and the fashion / apparel industry
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency in English
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
About the company
Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide.