- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BANGSAR SOUTH MY
Job Title: Manager, FP&A CoE Asia
Location: Finance COE, Kuala Lumpur
Reports to: VP FP&A Japan
Summary of Responsibilities:
This is a financial analyst position to perform a wide range of financial tasks in global life insurance company. The successful candidate will conduct a variety of tasks such as financial-planning related data management, forecast calculation, analysis and reporting.
- Calculate and prepare annual financial planning and monthly projection/forecast reports mainly focusing on, but not limited to, investment areas.
- Calculate and prepare financial stress testing reports and sensitivity analysis reports under several economic scenarios mainly focusing on, but not limited to, investment areas.
- Prepare variance analysis and reporting among business plan, finanical forecasts and actuals.
- Manager and maintain data and assumptions for required calculations in systems and reporting.
- Generateand distribute other regular or ad-hoc data, reports and analysis in a variety of financial areas.
- Improve operational effciencies and transparencies in production, analysis and reporting processes.
- At least 3 to 5-year experiences in financial analysis fields in global life insurance companies or financial institutions such as banks, with strong knowledge of finance and accounting (USGAAP is mainly assumed)
- Knowledge/experience in Investment finance, fixed-income investments and accounting is preferable.
- High execution on delivering outputs within deadlines and investigating root-cause analysis in outputs and background data.
- General learnings skills, flexible adaptation to variable circumstance, positive attitude to learn new knowledge and work ethic are required.
- Proficient verbal and written English skills and careful communicational attitude. Internal communication among different backgrounds across countries is required. Japanese is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, database and analytical systems for production, data analysis and generating reports.
- Accounting degree holder with 5- 7 years solid accounting and reporting experience
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent qualification is preferred