- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San José
This position will lead a team of mid market professionals to win new customers to the Sign platform. Success metrics for the position are team-wide quota attainment, total revenue growth, and strategic customer wins in your territory. This position is located our San Jose office.
Adobe Sign is the easiest electronic signature solution anywhere. With Adobe Sign, it’s simple to send documents out for signature in a single click. It allows companies to e-sign agreements on smart phones, tablets, and browsers; and access documents on the trusted Adobe cloud platform. Adobe Sign integrates with CRM systems and business applications, helping small companies and large enterprises get documents signed and close business faster. It is one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses in Silicon Valley. Customers using Adobe Sign to streamline business processes include Facebook, Google, Oracle, Twitter, Groupon, Time Warner Cable, United Healthcare, and a large percentage of the Fortune 500.
What you’ll do
- Build long-term strategy, and operationalize our overall approach to win new customers, increase customer satisfaction, and identify upsell opportunities across the customer base.
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals for revenue based quota carrying inside sales/mid market team.
- Hire, motivate, coach and provide training to increase productivity and skill sets of employees
- Direct day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Run a strong operational process around pipeline and opportunity to drive maximum productivity and performance from our team.
- Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales management
- Collaborate with Marketing, client success, and Product Management teams for training, building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in sales
- 1+ years in Sales Management
- BA/BS degree
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills; and executive-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong partnerships with existing customers to grow existing revenue streams to meet or exceed objectives
- Proven people manager and business leader
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Willingness to travel as needed , approx. 10 – 25% as needed
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
About the company
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. Adobe is best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.