- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide timely & accurate performance scorecard for bankers, team leaders, sales head and overall SEA PvB.
- Work with finance and business to create T&E report for RM.
- Work with business on AUM, revenue, liability and T&E budget for RM.
- Provide quarterly review on bankers and teams to Business Heads.
- Support PvB group on sales incentive payouts for bankers and team leaders.
- Roll out the new PvB scorecard based on Tableau Report.
- Work with Finance and Group to align scorecard mapping to GL.
- Referral fee calculation to referral agent.
- Support and maintain clarity and transparency on scorecard to RM, team leaders, sales head and business.
- For Private Banking, centralize, rationalize and automate the end to end performance management process flow to reduce the current timelines and improve the delivery mechanism to business.
- Standardize and automate productivity and performance related reporting.
Business Performance Analysis
- Provision of information and the tools necessary for the management to have best in class decision analytics, in order for the business to make informed marketing, pricing, distribution & customer acquisition strategies.
- Work closely with Business, stakeholders such as PvB Group, HR & Finance to ensure target are well managed in order to optimize channel efficiency by means of maintaining good balance between product marginal revenue and sales capacity.
- Continuously review the current process and work towards improvement in data management and automation of scorecard process.
- Support business with all adhoc analysis / tracking requirements
- Assist in regulatory reporting
- Data management including Client Identifier, AUM, Revenue, Net New Money & Campaign
- Ensure reconciliation of AUM and revenue at high level and at a product level for scorecard vs GL. Work with the Business Performance Analysis, Product and Finance team to resolve difference and issues.
- Manage Cross Border Referral
- Ensure BAU in terms of standard reporting and data delivery are delivered on timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure adherence to all the data governance and group guidelines.
- Work with PvB Group and Finance to deliver synergies and create value for business.
- Ensure timely support to meet regulatory reporting & audit.
- Develop good understanding of all relevant regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and procedures.
- Support new members on-boarding
- Share expertise
Our Ideal Candidate
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasked
- Focused and highly achievement-orientated
- Attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with communicating with people at all levels
- A team player within the department and able to work independently with little supervision
- Favours a hands-on management style
- Sharp and strong business acumen, analytical, planning and organisation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.