- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Manager, Shareholder Services (Ireland)What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role is responsible to lead a team to produce consistent high quality Transaction Processing. Manager will also be responsible to manage, drive and motivate all team members to achieve required KPI & KQI and to provide excellent service as per required SLA.
Supporting Ireland business, working hours would be between 4:00PM and 1:00AM.
What will you do?
- Client Service - Act as main escalation point for any issues and actively provide clear and concise internal communication where necessary.
- Project Management - Involves in managing administration projects focusing on process re-engineering and client specific process.
- Operational Excellence - Responsible in keeping track or deadlines and reviewing of documents and ensure all instructions and information are updated according to SLA.
- People Management - Build high performing team, leveraging individual capabilities and strengths. Oversee and provide advice to team members on relevant training & development, feedback and performance review.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven track record of managing upwards and dealing with leaders.
- Knowledge in Fund/Trust industry as well as Financial Markets.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Computer literate.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- ms project