- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager, Transition Stream MigrationWhat is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.
As a Manager, Transition Stream Migration, you is accountable is accountable for delivering Multifinds MIG tool configuration and build to enable a) upload of IBOR, ABOR and TBOR funds and b) an exceptions based reconciliations capability, conducting trial migrations to build transitions execution capability by increasing volumes, obtaining metrics on volumes, training on MIG tool upload execution, training for client transitions specialist on reconciling portfolios, drafting reconciliations procedures
Region : Sydney
Working hours : 7.00am - 4.00pm
What will you do?
- Provide focus and clarity in establishing individual goals, driving performance management, supporting career development and rewarding strong performance.
- Review new and updated Firm Policies applicable to your business and communicate such Firm Policies to employees for whom you have supervisory responsibilities.
- In carrying out your managerial responsibilities, review for indications of non-compliance with Firm Polices, notify the appropriate risk and control areas of such indications, and work with the relevant risk and control areas to remediate issues on a timely basis.
- Remain enthusiastic during times of change, and communicate support for Management Decisions.
- Ensure that all direct reports receive at least one formal performance appraisal each year, as well as continuous performance feedback during the course of the year.
- Develop and communicate measurable goals and objectives for your direct reports, ensuring performance standards for each employee are aligned to those of the business. Review these during the course of the year, to ensure that they are still relevant. Ensure employees understand our vision, as well as support and reinforce client focused behaviours that contribute to RBC Investor & Treasury Services goals.
- Cultivate a cross functional and international mindset that puts client best interest ahead of individual and business agendas, accept and successfully execute change while supporting employees through the process, and keeping them focused on business priorities.
- Ensure that employees understand Collective Ambition, as well as support and reinforce targeted behaviours that contribute to RBC goals.
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance concentration or equivalent qualifications
- Fund accounting knowledge, gained either working directly in a fund accounting role including performing BAU portfolio reconciliations (month end, year-end)
- Previous people manager experience
- Work Style: Ability to work independently within a team and the ability to proactively identify RAID items (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions), project tasks or other relevant project details and communicate to the AIP Transitions Stream Lead
- Senior stakeholder engagement experience
- As a guideline to ensure a reasonable time is spent in a role, you are expected to have at least 12 months of service in your current role for any lateral move.
- A sense of urgency to achieve excellent results.
- Flexible, ability to cope with stress and pressure
- Good organizational awareness
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensatio
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunitie
- A worldclass training program in financial service
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- ms project