- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jiangsu Sheng
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Manufacturing Engineer - eMobility in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Wuxi, Jiangsu.
Establish assembly process, implement processing to ensure the highest quality at the optimum production rate and the most economical cost.
- Edit programs as needed for equipment to meet part specifications
- Investigate, develop, transfer, set-up, and implement new processes and models
- Take lead for assembly machine set-ups and training
- Initiate, review and approve tool drawings, maintain and improve all jigs, fixtures, and tools in-house, furnish emergency tooling or alternative methods to support production as necessary
- Project planning, scheduling and implementation
- Review new part drawings and processes for proper utilization of machines
- Serve as a liaison between machine tool manufacturer and shop employees during new equipment start-up
- Recommend and review new equipment purchases and machine layout to improve production
- Responsible for aim to technical problem, analysis and bring forward solutions to solve the problem.
- Product design feedback.
QualificationsIf you have:
- Bachelor Degree in electronics engineering or Mechatronics with more than 5 years’ experience in electronics assembly & test process.
- General knowledge of assembly & test processes, PLC, error proof, ergonomics, layout.
- Good systems knowledge, including, computer, quality.
- General knowledge of tooling design, assembly process design.
- Holds working experience at Automotive Vehicle Electronics company with automation assembly line.
- PCB assembly experiments preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time