- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Abbott is a global health care company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of health care. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC), a US$1.4B division of Abbott, helps people living with diabetes make progress in achieving glycemic control. ADC is on the cusp of disrupting Blood Glucose Monitoring market with a revolutionary new sensor-based technology that wirelessly transmits glucose results. FreeStyle Libre will virtually eliminate the pain and hassle associated with routine blood glucose finger sticks. FreeStyle Libre will provide people living with diabetes and the health care professionals that care for them with dense glucose data that the patient and the health care professional can use to identify and treat glycemic control issues (leading to improvements in HbA1c and reduction in hypoglycemic events).
For this exciting and growing division, we are currently looking for Market Access Key Account Manager Denmark. The position is based in Denmark.
- Secure market access to ADC products in Denmark, working mainly through municipalities and towards selected hospitals in Denmark.
- Provide input to tactical and operational direction related to the payer landscape at all levels and in all payer segments.
- Be interface with the selected payers and key stakeholders leading to greater customer understanding, customer proximity, improved contact and operational effectiveness.
- Securing selected stakeholder engagement and executing upon local healthcare opportunities.
- Participate and drive cross functional cooperation.
- Represent Abbott in an ethical and trustworthy manner.
YOUR PREFFERRED BACKGOUND
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Experience from higher level in voluntary or political organizations would be an advantage.
- Good general computer skills, especially efficient in MS Office.
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken.
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering results.
- Solves problems independently and/or as part of teams.
- Take appropriate actions in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify root causes.
- Able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Planning, process and project lead skill.
- Ability to challenge status quo.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred demonstrated ability to influence.
- Read, understand and explain clinical evidence and health economic research outcome to others.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending in your cv and motivation letter to this website, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Meltem Cakir/ Market Access Key Account manager Denmark. Applications will be assessed on a regular basis.
JOB FAMILY:Marketing Support
DIVISION:ADC Diabetes Care
LOCATION:Denmark Copenhagen : Emdrupvej 28C
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.