- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Our client provides banking services in Asia. The company’s banking activities range from corporate banking, asset management, to consumer finance, equity investment, etc. With the continuation of expansion over the past few years, our client is keen to seek an experienced market risk and counterparty risk manager to join the team based in Hong Kong. The candidate is expected to have a strong Maths/ Quantitative background, bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred.
- Prepare and provide market risk and counterparty credit risk related information and daily risk management to senior management and regulators.
- Advise and assist senior management on reviewing limits, risk management policy, trading process and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with internal risk management policies/guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- Develop risk technologies and systems for monitoring and expanding scope of products and trading strategies.
- Identify business processes that interfere with accuracy of exposure analysis and work in collaboration with associated departments to ensure transparent and accurate views of market risk.
- Degree holder in Math/ Physics/ Financial Engineering/ Risk Management/ Quantitative Finance, etc.
- Professional qualification(s) FRM, CFA or equivalent is definitely a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in market risk management, counterparty credit risk management, product control or risk system development in banking industry. Experience in quantitative analysis, VBA coding, operating Treasury systems, e.g. Murex, Bloomberg and Reuters will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in risk management and valuation methods for various foreign exchange, interest rate and structured products, and new product development (treasury products), etc
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
Interested party, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org