- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading organization has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing marketing team.
This Marketing Executive will have excellent campaign/stakeholder management skills.
About the Marketing Executive Role:
- As Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Lead the management of local marketing campaigns and communications - brand strategy & direction, in-store marketing activity, merchandising, point of sale.
- Create and innovate campaigns and development collateral.
- PR activity and press drops.
Desired skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in campaign management.
- Strong understanding of the food, retail or hospitality industry.
- A great communicator, able to work effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels.
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.