- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Marketing Internship : 0000DWVV
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as Interns in our marketing department.
This Internship provides practical students/fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/Diploma. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students/ fresh graduates for future hiring.
- During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take minimum of 3 to 6 months for practical students depending on training requirement.
- The trainees’ role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working achieve divisional business targets
- Candidate must be currently obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper.
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills RM
- Ability to analyse data/information and interpret the data for business decisions
- A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 02:47:13 Unposting Date
: 11-Dec-2019, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.