- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an opportunity for candidates who are looking to work with powerful brands and with people, who are inspiring and collaborative. Our client, retail company distributing luxury products, is looking for a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for managing the comapny's marketing activities and initiatives.
Who we are looking for?
- experienced marketing manager with at least 7 years of experience
- professional with an experience with Travel Retail, FMCG, Distribution
- problem solver with excellent communication skills
- self-motivated individual with great attention to detail and time management skills
- someone who can develop and implement strategies successfully across territories; who can plan Duty free promotions, work with brand partners, plan trade shows
- manager who can prepare and monitor budget/marketing calendar, do reporting, handle multiple relationships with partners and projects, with ability to work with minimum guidance
- Bachelors degree in Marketing with MBA (Marketing) from a reputed university
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.