- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marketing Manager - 005MZU
Reporting to the Business Vice
President of Schneider Power Systems Division, the Marketing Manager will be
responsible for developing, owning and executing the differentiated localized
strategy of Schneider Electric Medium Voltage products & solutions to the
electrical industry key accounts & other relevant industry influencers
generating demand for our electrical distribution channel.
You will be responsible for leading
an engaged with specifier, sales and tender team as well to drive results to
achieve sales, profit and market share goals with key customer insights, clear
value propositions, innovative solutions, effective channels, and competent
- Monitor, control and secure the growth &
profitability of the whole Power systems division operations and is not
limited to a specific product line.
- Develop, own and execute localized offer strategy for
MV power distribution products and solutions.
- Responsible for promotions, channel programs,
association networking and lead process to maximize the pipeline for
growth and return on sales.
- Support sales with the development of a locally
relevant prescription/ pricing/ positioning strategy to improve
opportunity hit rate.
- Support sales with the development of localized
certification, sales tools and marketing material Singapore market.
- Coordinate Schneider’s response to commercial issues
and lead activities to ensure prompt response.
- Develop initiatives which provide signature experience
to the customer with a high touch relationship, differentiated solutions,
expert services and exceptional project delivery.
- Working closely with the Global and Cluster Power
Systems Division to ensure that the Global Offering Playbook is
effectively executed in Singapore.
- Working closely with Business Development Director to
ensure commercial transformation and cross division/business collaboration
is well taken placed.
- Development and implementation of a high performance
external-oriented winning culture.
- Competitor products and pricing analysis
- Meeting and presenting our offers to
- Launching of new products
- Project, services or electrical distribution solution
experience will be given additional standing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is highly
desirable. Diploma in electrical engineering with many years of experiences
may be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in global
- Minimum of 3 years Solid field experiences in
complex-system-model solution selling as well as delivery / project
Minimum of 3 years management or supervisory experience is required; a
cross-function and diverse people management experience is highly desirable.
- Commercial profile with product line
marketing/manufacturing experience and business understanding of markets,
customers and channels.
2. Resilience to work effectively within a Matrix
Effective at building intimacy networking, internally and
Ability to influence and convince
and drive collaboration.
Curiosity to build up in-depth
electrical product and industry knowledge.
- ms project
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.