- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager within general insurance to join our ING team. This is a newly created role that presents an exciting opportunity for a motivated and innovative individual to come in and have the freedom to explore and try new ideas and visions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, implementation & optimisation of customer communication campaigns and programs for our Insurance portfolio – expanding beyond home and contents, into a comprehensive insurance portfolio.
• Work in cross-functional teams to understand the problem / question and execute strategic customer plans and communication briefs.
• Deliver the launch material for the successful take to market
• Act as key liaison with the Product team to deliver to sales targets
• Work with Customer Intelligence on customer selection and continuous test and learn for communications.
• Deliver on-brand, cut-through creative through channels relevant for target audience
• Manage budget forecasts and actuals for program activities
• Drive execution with agencies, Insurance Partner, Product Team, Contact Centre, Digital Channels, Digital Marketing, and Customer Intelligence teams.
• Work with Customer engagement, Customer Intelligence, Contact Centre, Targeting Marketing and Product Team to review and plan revisions / optimisations to programs and campaigns.
• Develop program of testing and learning for continuous improvement
• Execute on initiatives and bring to market effectively and efficiently with no risk
• Drive customer and digital agencies to deliver best in class creative to support launches and ongoing Acquisition.
• Develop campaigns with Agencies on time and on budget
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager within general insurance.
• Have a strategic mindset
• Proactive in your approach
• Like to be hands on
• Customer acquisition focused
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Able to multi task whilst ensuring accuracy of your work
• Embraces change and embodies a continuous improvement mindset
• Demonstrates agile principles in day-to-day activities.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.