- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a talented and innovative Swedish-speaking student assistant who is passionate about online marketing and, in particular, for everything that moves in crochet and knitting.
Would you like to jointhe leading online yarn shop in Scandinavia? The journey began 4 years ago and now we are more than 100 people and active in 37 countries. We have the ambition of being the preferred online yarn shop worldwide and marketing is paramount in reaching this goal.
Would you like to...
- Work with Content Marketing
- Find and contact Bloggers and Instagrammers
- Translate our content from Danish toSwedish
- Produce blogs and newsletters
- Work with Facebook, both answering notifications and post on fan sites
We would like you to be...
- A marketing or communicationstudent or someone who just finished university
- Fluent in Swedish andDanish
- Strong know-how for knitting and crochet
- A creative spirit with an innovative mindset
- Strong communicator with a flair for catchy text work
- Experienced with social media
- Independent in your work and take ownership of tasks
- Structured and able toprioritize between a need to and nice to
- Bonus if you know Photoshop
Our promise to you...
At Hobbii we have the ambition of being the placewheregoing towork doesn't suck. This isachieved by having a talented team who are dedicated and fundamentallybelieve that we're better together.We have breakfast, lunch, Friday bars and great parties to name a few perks.
If that's not enough. We are a dog-friendly company and have the nicest customers in the world.
The position is part-time (about 12 hours a week) and the salary is 140 DKK per hour.
Hit the 'Apply now' button.
Before you do here are some tips. We would like to know who you are and the workyou are proud of. So pleaseshare Resume, LinkedIn, portfolio or anything else you find relevant.
No cover letter or lengthy essay is necessary. We will get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- online marketing
- social media