- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 22, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe training is a one-year development program during which the trainee will gain on-the job experience with real responsibility for planning and executing marketing-led initiatives. The trainee will do meaningful work for the brand, having full exposure to all aspects of brand management, but with emphasis on development of tactics that support the brand's overall strategies. It requires working closely with the Senior Brand Managers in bringing best in class analysis and ideas. This individual will also assist in ensuring the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and innovation projects. As such, the role will interface with cross-functions such as but not limited to: consumer research, commercialization, franchise, product supply, marketing agencies, and finance), to ensure a holistic view of the marketing function.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Data Mining & Analytics
- Supports the brand team in monitoring and interpreting brand volume/health metrics, including the impact of marketing mix and competitive activities on brand levers. This includes data gathering from multiple resources, working with K&I to fill-in knowledge gaps, distilling information and leveraging understanding towards a sharp and solid recommendation.
- Assesses attractive consumer opportunities (global or local) that are currently untapped by The Company by leveraging consumer research to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution, new activation ideas and the like).
- Prepares the Monthly Marketing Dashboard, regularly examining key drivers of brand performance and suggests specific action points.
- Conducts regular fieldwork to identify key market trend and competitive activities that influence our consumers to drive preference and affinity for our brands.
- Actively participate in the development of the annual operating plan by understanding core consumer needs, consumption occasions and purchase motivations, together with competitive strategies to identify core business opportunities and priorities.
- Supports the brand team in the preparation of key strategic documents and presentations such as Monthly Operations Reports, Gate pre-reads, business canvass and the like.
- Organize and coordinate project logistics and resources on a regular basis to meet deadlines and maintain quality tasks (ie. design routing, development of consumer facing materials, among others)
- Manage a project team for an assigned project related to digital activities, packaging work streams, or customer specific activation. The trainee will be responsible for coordinating and working with key cross-functional partners to ensure timely implementation of the project assigned.
- Works with the Senior Brand Manager in the development and commercialization of a specific new product.
- Responsible, in partnership with IMC Team for building best-in-class brand connection plans across most relevant connections points for the assigned project. The trainee will provide input in building strong connection plans across paid (Broadcast, On-line Video, Radio, Digital, Mobile, Search, OOH, Print, etc.), earned (PR, influencers, social), owned (packaging, liquid rewards, websites), and shared (passion point properties, customers) connection points across the consumer journey.
- Links business strategy to communications strategy and translate the communication strategy into an optimal connections plan. This trainee ensures the delivery of brand objectives while deriving greater impact from our integrated communication efforts.
INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (6Months)
Learn and develop skills in creating Integrated Brand experiences or IMC campaigns designed to effectively drive relevant communication from the creative idea development to connections planning to market execution that includes end-to-end communication process from content development to connections, shopper and activations. The Marketing Trainee will experience working within cross-disciplinary teams of agencies, BU/Region stakeholders including Commercial, Franchise, PAC, Finance and other department teams learning project management of Brands’ IMC campaigns including the following aspects of the work:
- Content Development, Amplification and Validation with K&I collaboration and support
- Connections and Media Planning Process including CX Strategy, Digital, Media, PR
- Agency Management : Lead partner/agency relationships, conduct performance review, initiate scopes of work and partner/agency compensation structure with BU Agency Management Team and
- Activations: D
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day