- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cantón de Santa Ana
The Talent Acquisition Delivery team provides recruiting support and fills open positions across targeted business functions. Together, our goal is to provide a delightful recruiting experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. We do this through dependable service delivery, continuous improvement and ongoing evolution to align with Client’s dynamic talent needs.
You will have full life cycle recruiting responsibility for a portfolio of positions as well as partner with senior recruiters in supporting the delivery model, and hiring managers to understand job requirements, perform initial screening and assessment of candidates. To succeed, you will have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously. You will be comfortable with a high volume of transactions and have a track record of finding ways to improve efficiency and customer service. Last, but not least, you will exude excitement about Client and impart a passion for our company and its culture to our candidates.
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for specific talent levels throughout the business
- Review and screen candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, career fairs, events, etc.), engage and convert candidates by credibly communicating Client’s story and value proposition
- Execute all responsibilities consistently and in accordance with Client’s recruiting processes and policies; perform candidate transactions with proficiency in Client Recruiting system
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of TA through the implementation of scalable processes and recruiting best practices
- 1-3 years recruiting experience (Agency and/or Corporate) preferably in a high-volume environment
- Technology recruiting experience required
- 1+ years’ experience using recruiting systems, experience with Client Recruiting preferred
- Customer service orientation with a desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and manage conflicting priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong follow through, ability to multi-task and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Work From Home.
- customer service