- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72312 Supply Chain 5/16/2019 Shenzhen, China
- Supplier management and collaborations.
- To provide demand and recommendation for supply allocation and rebalance demand and order shifting.
- Ability to secure timely and sufficient supply to support customers.
- Supply chain E2E process management and co-work with cross function teams.
- Supplier best practice identification and extension. Unify/Standardize supplier material management.
- Have knowledge of mobile commodity / category technology and industry tendency strategy view.
- Knowledge of mobile project design and execution.
- Familiar with data tooling like excel etc. and having analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Legal and Compliance.
- Fluent English in both verbal and written.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.