- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary EC$40,000.00 - EC$45,000.00 gross per year
- Sandy Ground Village
Melbreck Technical is currently working with a designer and manufacturer of special purpose machinery in Sandy, Bedfordshire.
If you are a knowledgeable and resourceful design engineer, capable of delivering solutions of the highest standard within fast-paced and technically-challenging projects, this is a right opportunity for you!
Our client is a globally recognised company involved in food processing market.
As a design engineer you will be responsible for:
* Designing company comprehensive range of equipment
* Produce design using Solid Modelling design software
* Design reviews
* Client liaison
* Performing calculations
* 3D design experience (preferably Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks but similar would be considered) and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
* Special purpose machinery design
Our client is offering an excellent benefits package to include contributory pension scheme, death in service and health insurance, together with a non-contractual annual profit share bonus.
25 days paid annual leave, plus statutory Bank Holidays.
Core hours of work are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon
- Fri). Overtime is sometimes available.
Company offers personal development and training opportunities.
Own transport plus a full UK driving licence will be required.
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me
- 3d design