- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Manage and help sub-tier mechanical suppliers for the development and manufacturing of commercialnotebook mechanical enclosures
- Co-work with x-functional team in tracking development program progress and schedule
- Monitor trial shoot, NPI builds, provide technical report, yield report and technical solutions
- Track and follow up ECimplementation
- Supplier audit, assistsupplier to design and verify process and fixtures, review and develop SOP/SIP
- Analyze problems with product design and manufacturing process, design DOEs for troubleshooting and provide solutions
- Be able to work independently, self-motivated, used to work style of remote mgmt.
- Work environment would be supplier based factories, with regular access to office
- Engineering degree with Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Tooling, Material Science or Chemical
- Flexible to assignments and work locations, regular travelling would be expected
- Good communication skills, good team player, spoken and written English is desired
- Program mgmt. experience would be preferred
- Experience would be a pluswith the products or processes of CNC, Die-casting, Surface Treatment, Plastic Molding, Stamping, Forging
About the company
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.