- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
Summary of Responsibility
Provides Mechanical solution/Service to PF line to ensure a reliable line running under perfect machine condition.
- Develop line set up and standard running condition to maintain a reliable line, involved to process trouble shooting, provide mechanical solution to minimize process deviation.
- Ensure the maintenance team is meeting all Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) requirements and objectives. Maintain proper housekeeping in all maintenance work and storage area.
- Be responsible for machine OEE improvement, analysis the equipment and product failure and provide corresponding action to improve it step by step.
- Plan and implement routine maintenance for production and auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for Install & trial run new equipments;
- Troubleshoot and investigates mechanical failures. Standby for Machine breakdown after office hours. Ensure all equipment running smoothly meet production requirement.
- Continuously improve equipment reliability, take preventive action to maintain equipment in good condition
- Actively recommend on energy saving, manage maintenance cost
- Communicate with external contractors for equipment maintenance and order spare parts; Supervise activities of contractors to ensure to the tasks are performed to requirement and safe work procedures are followed.
- Ensure environment/safety equipment in good condition
- Follow BQE requirement and continuously improve quality sense
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above with professional mechanical engineering, experience in coating, film or paper are highly desired.
- Above 7 years mechanical maintenance, process improvement, line set up working experience, good at troubleshooting.
- Know machinery & tool design and processing, can read and draw 2D & 3D drawing
- Know hydraulic & pneumatic control system
- Good team work spirit and strong responsibility
- Good command of English, able to communicate technical problem with our colleagues in US to solve problems timely.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.