- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Founded in 1972, Johnson & Johnson (HK) Ltd. Taiwan Branch is the first foreign owned enterprise of Johnson & Johnson Company in Taiwan. We take pride in providing and continuously introducing the most advanced medical devices to Taiwan healthcare market. Over the last forty years, a deep understanding of the medical marketplace, unrivaled attention to the needs of patients and commitment to high quality has positioned us as the market leader in Taiwan.
- Good at the order management , e.g. order entry/follow up and support administration affairs.
- Collaborate with BUs for customer requreiemnts and company internal process
- Develop strong relationships with customes and administrative personnel
- Handle Customer Requirements and Complaints
- Documentation management.
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems, such as SAP
- University graduate or college graduate majoring in business administration
- At least with 2 years experience in customer service function; work independently and willing
to take challenge
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed & result Oriented
- Competent computer literacy, word, Excel and power point
- Team- work spirit
Johnson & Johnson Medical Taiwan Ltd. (8582)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.