- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
– Propose, review, design and implement hospital promotion plan through the collaboration with line manager and marketing colleagues
• Account & Brand Management:
– Build strong relationships and credibility with Medical Practitioners, Nurses and Pharmacists to influence the prescription of Roche products
– Visit nurse to collect market feedback and build product advocacy
• Performance Management
– Align with line manager to set working objective and task.
– Collect and analyze data information on time based on business requirements
• Finance Management
– Set up budget plan and execute accordingly based on company policy
• Team Collaboration
– Work closely and collaboratively with other team members
– Act as a Product and sales expert within the team
– Provide counselling and mentoring to junior team members
About the company
Roche is a Swiss global health-care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has bearer shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The company headquarters are located in Basel and the company has many pharmaceutical and diagnostic sites around the world – including: Tucson, AZ; Pleasanton, CA; Vacaville, California, Oceanside, California, Branchburg, NJ; Indianapolis, Indiana; Florence, South Carolina; and Ponce, Puerto Rico in the US; Welwyn Garden City and Burgess Hill in the UK; Clarecastle in Ireland; Mannheim and Penzberg in Germany; Mississauga and Laval in Canada; Shanghai in China; Mumbai & Hyderabad in India; São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Segrate, Milan in Italy; Johannesburg in South Africa; Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore in Pakistan. There are 26 manufacturing sites worldwide.