- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Responsible for maximizing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through full coverage of target customers.
• Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of products. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interactions.
• Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the CS&E department in accordance with company procedures.
• Have knowledge and comply with the SAPI code of conduct and hospital protocol regarding ethical promotion and representative activity.
• Demonstrate Key Account Management skills
• Demonstrate behaviours in accordance with Novartis Core values.
Educational Qualification - 1st Degree in Pharmacy
Language Preference - Local Language/English
• Minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical or allied industry
• Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment
• Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
• Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation
Business Unit AMAC
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Nigeria
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.