- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Over 300 employees across 3 locations. Abbott Saudi Arabia marks the company’s dedication to bringing the highest-quality products and finding lasting solutions to the rare health challenges across the Kingdom for 60 years. You will have the chance to work in a global multicultural environment, and diversified businesses including Nutrition, Diagnostics, & Established Pharmaceuticals. All of the businesses have a significant presence in KSA and representing the biggest market in the Middle East. Across different regions of the Kingdom.
You will work to ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned region while collaborating among other team members and sharing knowledge and increase efforts towards aligned sales plans by finding opportunities, improving and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
- Ensure that Company strategies are correctly and uniformly implemented.
- Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure their requirements are being met where possible.
- Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products and services to customer requirements.
- Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities stay in sync with legal and ethical standards.
- Saudi National Male and Female.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrate strong communication, together with problem solving and organization skills.
- work successfully under stress both independently and within a team to enhance and improve business results
- Communication and presentation skills
- Selling and Negotiation skill
- Ability to multi task and set priorities effectively and to work with minimal supervision
- Selling experience as a medical representative in the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
Abbott is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
EPD Established Pharma
Saudi Arabia Riyadh : NCCI Tower
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.