- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Interacting with HCPs to understand their views, preferences and interests, in the assigned therapeutic area, and where Roche / GNE can partner with them to meet their needs where aligned with our strategies
• Providing medical expertise to customers, and customer insights to internal product teams
• Responding to unsolicited, product related questions from physicians in accordance to local laws, regulations and codes and Roche/GNE SOPs
• Serving as the scientific bridge and point of contact with the investigator for IISs, and supporting Roche/GNE sponsored study planning and execution including enhancing the site’s performance and quality
• Understanding and acting in line with legal, regulatory and company standards and codes of practice
• Inform Local Safety Responsible of safety issues according to Roche/GNE safety SOPs; and provide scientific support and follow-up on product safety issues
About the company
Roche is a Swiss global health-care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has bearer shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The company headquarters are located in Basel and the company has many pharmaceutical and diagnostic sites around the world – including: Tucson, AZ; Pleasanton, CA; Vacaville, California, Oceanside, California, Branchburg, NJ; Indianapolis, Indiana; Florence, South Carolina; and Ponce, Puerto Rico in the US; Welwyn Garden City and Burgess Hill in the UK; Clarecastle in Ireland; Mannheim and Penzberg in Germany; Mississauga and Laval in Canada; Shanghai in China; Mumbai & Hyderabad in India; São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Segrate, Milan in Italy; Johannesburg in South Africa; Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore in Pakistan. There are 26 manufacturing sites worldwide.