- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR60,000.00 - ZAR65,000.00 gross per year
- East London
MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor
City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Job Ref: JR669362
A globally recognised multi-disciplinary Consultancy requires an MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on complex data centre projects. As the MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be working on large data centre projects from cradle to grave, with the projects based across Europe for both large self-build end clients as well as co-lo clients.
This is a great opportunity for an MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor or experienced MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy. You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London, but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit sites throughout Europe for client visits.
MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Be responsible for cost controlling throughout projects from start to completion
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants
- Head up a team which will perform pre and post contract duties on large new builds as well as refurbishments and upgrade works
- Stakeholder Management
- Oversee a cost management team who will perform the following:
- Feasibility studies, procurement reports, value management, cost control
- Change control, cost checking, valuation work
MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, or Commercial Manager on construction projects in the UK
- MEP / M&E bias
- Preferably MRICS, degree qualified (in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management)
- Current or recent experience working both pre and post contract on data centre, pharmaceutical, or other clean room projects
- Experience working for a PQS / Consultancy is ideal, but applicants with a main contractor or client side background are also welcome
- Offer flexibility to travel to Europe on client visits
To apply for the position of MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.