- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
“Mercedes me” is a modern, exciting new brand which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly!
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, international and talented family?
As aConnected Mobility Support Specialistyou will be the 1stpoint of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by supporting users with process knowledge and case specific routing, as well as participating in the development of current business and the setup of future services.
How exactly will you operate? By…
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses inour processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting minor training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affectour processes and escalating them accordingly
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- reporting undefined issues to higher level Job Requirements
You can become aConnected Mobility Support Specialistif you:
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- are fluent in Spanish and English (corporate language)
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
- are able and willing to work in a 24h shift pattern Compensation
AConnected Mobility Support Specialistwill be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary such as:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Shift allowance:Monday - Friday 20h00 – 22h00 25%
Monday - Friday 22h00 – 07h00 50%
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games.