- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pulau Pinang
The job scope includes but not limited to:
- Perform various shared-service accounting work in accordance to Company Policies and in accordance to with the US GAAP & local accounting standards.
- Manage various month end and quarter end activities including (but not limited to) international close, Corporate Accounting tasks and reconciliation of balance sheets accounts.
- Liase with external auditors and company secretaries of respective foreign subsidiaries to fulfill annual audits and to ensure filling compliance.
- Support statutory audit drafting of accounts, provision of supporting documentation to auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and other stakeholders.
- Participate in on-going system/process simplifications and improvement projects.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Accountancy with minimum 2 years related working experiences
- Ability to speak, read and write in Arabic languages at working proficiency is a must
- Member of MIA, MICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia is highly desired
- Demonstrate strong project management, communication and interpersonal skill, able to work independently and with great team work
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.