- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Overview - Our Media Technicians
- Operate and maintain on-site audio-visual control room equipment and portable equipment for local presentation and live-streaming events
- Oversee production quality standards for media contractors and vendors for the office, campus, or region
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the main point of contact for technical event support.
- Oversee event space maintenance and upgrades. Direct staff and vendors on equipment troubleshooting, and installations/upgrades
- Stream, edit, and manage access to video content
- Manage crew, equipment, and production budgets
- Assists with training of other technical staff, and provide training for employees on basic use of AV technology.
- Contribute to and maintain written AV documentation.
- Ensure that hired vendors are delivering high quality professional services.
- 2+ years in corporate AV or live event support
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Degree or certification in AV Technology or related field
- Strong understanding of AV technology and signal-flow in relation to live events including audio, video, and control systems
- Experience with broadcast/streaming equipment including switchers, audio mixing consoles, and video encoders.
- Experience with professional video cameras, audio recording, audio engineering, and lighting.
- Experience using video conferencing technology in live events.
- Familiarity with editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid etc) is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employee Value Proposition
As an Airbnb Media Technician, you will be supporting our live event programs extending to our employee, Host, Guest, and investor communities. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to continuously grow your skill set in the production industry. If you are passionate about bringing audiovisual knowledge, creativity and quality to live events and media content, we would love to hear from you.