- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
MY - Consultant / Senior Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - AMS Oracle EBS / Fusion SCM (Procurement)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique andexceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to makean impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever youraspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your fullpotential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to pushthemselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our sharedgoals.
So what are you waiting for? Join thewinning team now.
Work you'll do
- Ability to conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in relevant SCM areas to meet client requirements
- Also ability to identify functionality gaps and business requirement, and develop solutions to them
- Write a business requirement specification documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements
- You will be working closely with theleaders in implementing Oracle EBS or Fusion SCM projects covering phases like businessrequirement study, conceptual and detailed design, solutions delivery throughthe final production cut-over
- You will identify best businesspractices and implement the processes together with our customers, as well asdemonstrate business solutions in different industries and prepare the systemto solve industry specific requirements
- Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Ensure all relevant documentations are kept up to date where necessary
Your role as a Consultant
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance ofempowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people toembrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everydayto identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and thecommunities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living ourpurpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the objectives and expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, demonstrating commitment to personal learning and development
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Apply support/development/implementation experience considerably in required area
- A deep understanding of underlying technologies, business processes and support processes knowledge to interact with a broad spectrum of people within customer's organization
- Be able to influence product design by providing feedback to development
- A good Honors' Degree
- Consultant will required a minimum of 3-6 years of experience in Oracle EBS or Fusion SCM
- Experience with the business processes in planning, procurement, order management, warehouse management, Costing, Routings, Configurator, manufacturing. BOM, WIP etc
- Support supply chain purchasing and order management direct sourcing and providing an in-depth knowledge of industry standard business processes
- The individual must have hands on experience in SCM business process reengineering, SCM systems design, configuration and implementation of Oracle E-business SCM for multiple industries
- Ability to analyse 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirement
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of Oracle ERP, cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Client engagement will be carry out remotely from our respective offshore center
- Domestically and international travelling up to 20% and based on case-by-case basis
• ORACLE certified in relevant field
• Good integrationknowledge to other functional areas
• Able tocommunicate more than one language
Positions will be based in Thailand/Malaysia , and providing offshore/nearshore supportfor p roject which could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, weregret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-162934-2019
- ms project