- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
MY – Manager, Consumer Business - Core Business Operations What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Manager, Consumer Business
As a Manager in our Consulting team you'll build and nurture positive working
relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
You will be working to develop and deliver innovative offerings/solutions to Consumer
Business clientele. You will need to have depth of experience specifically in one or
more of the following area:
- Lead Revenue Management Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout consumer product categories focusing in SE Asia markets.
- Head responsibility to develop, support the execution and delivery of performance of programs created
- Contribute to organization's goals and objectives to enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish route-to-consumer programs and channel strategies along with associated execution plans.
- Strong knowledge in trade promotional management and optimization in designated channels and customers.
- Problem / Issue structuring and hypothesis driven problem solving
- Marketing, distribution and corporate strategy
- Operation efficiency/improvement
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you'll:
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client's strategic agenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
As a Manager in our Core Business Operations team, you will have demonstrated experience in managing teams capable of delivering any of the above with exceptional client service.
To excel in this role, you will have:
- 7-10 years of prior working experience in Strategy and/or Operational roles for Consumer Business companies. Proven years functioning as Manager in management consulting environment will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven ability to work and lead projects independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with clear ability to build high quality internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Entrepreneurial flair, driven and be prepared to work for a fast-paced environment
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-161036-2019
- ms project