- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
MY - Senior Consultant - Human Capital - Organization Transformation and Talent (Change Management)What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Lead or manage change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders
- Advise clients on aligning people strategies with business strategies, including providing solutions, mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations, and risk and technology programs
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Lead and facilitate client workshops
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent
- 4 - 7 years of working of experience, preferably in consulting with change management exposures.
- Experience in key organization areas such as change management, organization design is a MUST. Candidates with experience in HR function processes, talent management or leadership development are encouraged to apply
- Experience in a management consulting firm or HR consulting organization is preferred
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies will be an advantage
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyses complex issues, develop hypotheses and recommend solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Experience managing small to medium teams within a complex environment
- Manager level candidate must have prior experience in leading medium to large engagements for clients
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-144620-2018
- ms project