- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SURREY SURREY
£30,000 to £33,000
Our client based in Surrey is looking to recruit a Housing Officer on a 3permanent basis. You will manage a patch of around 500 properties providing a comprehensive Housing Service across the contract area and take full responsibility for the mixed tenure patch.
You will deal with all aspects of tenancy and leasehold management and be responsible for the below:
- Develop positive and effective relationships with individual residents and resident groups, the client and other stakeholders
- Attend neighbourhood meetings (including evening) and possibly some weekend events, as and when required
- Manage low level anti social behaviour
- Ensure that excellent customer service is at the forefront of all interactions
- Ensure that individual targets are met as set by the Area Manager, such as fire safety checks & responding to members enquiries
- Liaise with Council departments/contractors on arrears management, and repairs and maintenance issues
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Be able to work proactively under own initiative
- Be able to perform a whole range of generic housing management functions, for example, voids management, sign-ups, estate inspections and fire safety checks
If this role is of interest please apply online, alternatively contact Lauren Fairweather for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- customer service