- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 38 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to join one of our teams within the Global Fraud & ID division.
- Responsible for implementing accurate and reliable code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality
- Responsible for designing and implementing unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly
- Responsible for writing appropriate level of documenting to meet the development process standards
- Reviews code written by other developers
- Provides supervision/mentoring to Junior SW Engineers for every area above
- Contributes to documenting functional specifications in order to better understand business needs and convert them to technical requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in .NET
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID
- Design and architectural patterns
- Database Development
- WPF, WCF, ASP.NET Web forms, Jquery and Gulp
- IT Degree level preferred
- IT certificates in the domain of knowledge
- Formerly trained to software development and specifications
- Good process understanding of software development
- Experience of working in and with cross functional teams
- Used to DA development and communication process or demonstrates experience within a similar work environment in another company
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Self-organizational abilities
• Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
• Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
• Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
• Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
• Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.