- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary EC$350.00 - EC$400.00 gross per month
Network Engineer - DV Clearance / DV Cleared to work within the Services Operations Group ensuring that the teams SLA's are met across the client's estate on a daily basis and in line with industry standard best practices. The candidate will be expected to have responsibility for performing Network Operational duties, including reporting, troubleshooting, configuration and capacity management of network equipment employed across all of the clients networks. The candidate will also be responsible for liaising with third parties and require the skill and knowledge to provide Root Cause Analysis as part of the clients fault resolution process.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive, self-motivated and flexible.
The role and responsibilities of the Network Engineer are as follows:
* Configuration of Network Layer 2/3 devices on all networks.
* Responsible for ensuring the Major Incident Management Process is followed for network outages.
* Undertake and lead 'Root Cause Analysis' investigations into network faults and performance issues.
* Liaise and assist the network architect and solutions team with the implementation of projects into Service and Support.
* Provide 2nd line support to the Service Desk for network fault progression (Major faults and performance issues).
* Liaise with Third Party service providers for WAN provision and maintenance.
* Monitor LAN/WAN - Service availability and efficiency.
* Maintenance of Core Network Devices and IOS/NX-OS software.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.