- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are recruiting for a Night Manager to focus on maintaining the security of our hotel, preparing meeting and event rooms, serving food and beverages, helping with late arrivals or early departures and carrying out general cleaning duties to create fantastic memories for our guests.
You will manage the departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budget ensuring targeted profit contributions are achieved.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- The service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live in.
Leading activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
You will work to manage the care and replacement of equipment, ensuring high standards of Health and Safety in all activities undertaken.
Competencies of a Night Manager:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests, be able to communicate confidently and be calm and assured in an emergency.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience at a similar level and in a similar environment is essential.
- In return, you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotelsis a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With a welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in theUK and Channel Islands.
- safety and security