- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, Thailand
City BANGKOK State Bangkok Region/Country Thaïland
Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok is the ideal base from where to discover Asia’s most popular city destination. Royal Thai cuisine and international delicacies are the highlights at Lelawadee Restaurant, with an open kitchen and waterfall in a garden setting. The Rainforest Rooftop Bar is part laid-back lounge, part skyline oasis, where guests gather each evening to enjoy the sunset with beers, classic cocktails and Tapas-style snacks. The rooftop 20 metre swimming pool includes a Jacuzzi bench
Terminal 21, Bangkok’s most chick shopping mall is five minutes away by complimentary shuttle. The Emporium and EmQuartier malls, renowned for premium designer goods, are ten minutes away.
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 30-04-2019
NUTT PHAOPHAKIN Nutt.email@example.com
+662 119 3100
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Duty Manager or Night Manager in 4-5 Star hotel/resort.
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Opera System
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas of the hotel.
- Responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and to provide vigilance in the area deployed for safety and security of guests, employees and hotel property by preventing entry or exit of unauthorized men and material, in order to maximize organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
- To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves the property fully satisfied and with the wish to return.
- Responsible for supervising the overall hotel operations at night time by working closely with Duty Manager, Security and Engineer according to our hotel standards to ensure guest satisfaction and safety under the control of the Executive Assistant Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.