- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are now looking for a self-motivated Nokia Drone Networks Trainee to join our team. Your main responsibility will be system level testing and demo preparations for Nokia’s UAV system.
We are seeking enthusiastic UAV trainees to join our team to help us to test and run worldwide demos of Nokia drone networks. You should have cooperative mindset and getting things done attitude. The ideal candidate should have mechanical, electronics and software engineering knowledge, including piloting experience for copter drones.
We expect you to have:
• Must be a student (non-student applications will not be considered!)
• Must have EU-work permit
• Fluent English
• Preferably available for 6 months with an option of contract extension
• Basic knowledge of Mechanics and electrical schematics
• Basic knowledge of LTE and other RF technologies
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Basic knowledge of Dockers/Kubernetes
• Basic knowledge of programming
• Basic knowledge of UAV + ability to operate is a big plus
• Experience in rescue services (paramedic, firefighter, police, army) is a plus
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.