- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR7.65 - ZAR10.61 gross per hour
- East London
Private Nursery Assistant
Empowering Learning is working in partnership with local schools in the Borough of Waltham Forest.
We have an exciting position within a private nursery located within a Special Needs School.
- Share responsibility for safety, health and welfare of children at all times
- Organising materials and equipment for use within the nursery
- Contributing to curriculum development ensuring a stimulating environment
- Ensure all children have access to the full curriculum
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a passion for education and SEN. The school has experienced teams already in place and are able to provide additional training and development.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School or Nursery
- Minimum Level 3 Child Care qualification or related subject
- DBS registered on the Update Service
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
If interested, please send your updated CV ASAP.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support
- Hearing Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Down's Syndrome
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Waltham Forest