- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
About the company
Our experienced recruitment team at Resume Pros provide career guidance and help to connect you with your next career move. We use our extensive range of networks across Sweden to access our large portfolio of brands, employers, and job opportunities.
On the other hand, maybe you're looking for great talent to join your team? If you have a vacancy, talk to our team of experienced recruiters about your needs and our talent pool. We will discuss your employment brand, talent attraction, and team retention strategies.